1) Refunds cannot be issued on the order of any reports under any circumstances, once it reaches the “processing” (Allocated to astrologer) stage. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
2) If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail customer care team at “email id” within 1 hour from making the payment.
3) The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, Delays will not be considered as biases for refunds.
4) We do not consider refunds for in-correct data provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your data when entered. physiotherapymachines.com will not consider refund requests resulting from the incorrect data provided by you. However, if you e-mail us at “email id” within an hour of ordering, we will consider the changes to be made.
5) No refunds will be issued on the return of damaged products. By ordering products on physiotherapymachines.com, the customer takes full responsibility of any damage caused to the product, post its delivery. In case such an order was made via the ‘cash on delivery’ mode of payment, the customer will be charged the cost of the product, as displayed on physiotherapymachines.com and the shipping/ customs/ courier charges or all three as applicable, if the product is returned.
6) Any damage caused to the product while in transit, will be dealt with by physiotherapymachines.com and its agencies.
7) While physiotherapymachines.com tries to make sure that the products displayed on the website are delivered to the customer in an as-is condition, the picture may differ slightly from the original product. The customers are advised to exercise discretion in this matter. No refunds will be issued on this basis.
8) Phone Advice: Please ensure that your contact number is in full coverage area and that you answer the phone when it rings. If Our Customer representative failed to reach you out, Money will not be refunded.
9) All refunds will be made after deducting the transaction charges levied by the bank and / or the payment gateway, the cost of shipping or courier charges (back and forth), customs duty and / or any other charges that may have been borne by physiotherapymachines.com in processing and / or delivering the service, as applicable.
10) Multiple payments against the same order will be refunded in full (without deducting transaction charges on the duplicate payments, after retaining the cost of a singular order.
11 A) Product: We endeavour to process your refunds within 5 business days from the date of receipt of the Product. However, the refund is subject to the transaction and processing time taken by the bank and payment gateway after the refund is initiated.
11 B) Service: We Endeavour to process your refunds within 5 business days from the date of receipt of request. However, the refund is subject to the transaction and processing time taken by the bank and payment gateway after the refund is initiated.
MEMBER BEHAVIOR AND RESTRICTIONS: COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Your right to use the Services is personal to you. You represent that you are an individual and that you are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services and Goods without the express written consent of physiotherapymachines.com. You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
(1) To comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
(2) Not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
(3) Not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to physiotherapymachines.com
(4) To comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the physiotherapymachines.com Website; and
(5) To comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services. physiotherapymachines.com makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures. You will not use physiotherapymachines.com for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through physiotherapymachines.com any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other physiotherapymachines.com members’ use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
NO WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
a) The services are provided “as-is” and with all faults. physiotherapymachines.com assumes no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, miss deliveries, or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings;
b) In particular, but not by way of limitation, physiotherapymachines.com may delete e-mail or other accounts or the information therein if the account is inactive for more than ninety (90) days.
c) Use of the services is at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data;
d) physiotherapymachines.com, on behalf of itself and its suppliers, disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement and it makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any content obtained through the services, any goods or services purchased or obtained through physiotherapymachines.com’s website, or any transactions entered into through physiotherapymachines.com’s site, and makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from physiotherapymachines.com or through the services shall create any warranty.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
i. The use of or the inability to use the services;
ii. Any goods or services purchased or obtained through physiotherapymachines.com’s site, or messages received or transactions entered into through physiotherapymachines.com’s serviceloss of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, a user’s transmissions or data.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT
You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, music, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by physiotherapymachines.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by physiotherapymachines.com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or sent mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail, to Member at the address provided by Member in the Registration Data and to Makeinindiaproduct.in at the address set forth below:
ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in New Delhi, India for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs.